On the 25th May 2018, a new data protection law, the EU’s General Protection Legislation (GDPR) came into force.
To comply with the law, we've introduced a new Data Promise –Toothbuckle Ltd is committed to respecting and protecting your data, here is our promise to you :
- We promise to be open and honest with you about how your data is used
- We promise never to sell your data
- We promise to make it easy for you to access and correct your data
- We promise only to contact you about the things we think will be of interest to you – if you’ve ever had enough, just tell us and we’ll stop
- We promise to have effective protection in place to keep your data safe and secure
We collect information about you when you enquire about or make an application for one of our products or services. We also collect information when you, complete customer surveys, provide feedback, subscribe to our newsletters or participate in our competitions and promotions.
We also collect information about you when you visit us online or on social media. In addition, we may supplement the data we hold about you with additional information we get from third parties. Before we use this information, we ensure that the third party is permitted to share such information with us.
The information we collect about you varies depending on the reason for the interaction but may include :
- Contact details and personal identifiers such as name, address, date of birth.
- Lifestyle and social circumstances and information
- Details of when you contact us and when we contact you
We will use the information we collect about you in the following ways :
- To provide you with products and notify you about important changes or developments to the features and operation of these products.
- If you make an enquiry or request a quotation, to process your request
- To administer offers, competitions and promotions
- To show you selected content / adverts via social media (you can use the preference settings of the social media provider to manage how and if these appear)
We are required by law to have a specific reason for collecting and using your personal data. Mainly, we rely on the need to use your information to enable us to provide the product you have requested. Sometimes we will rely on your consent for example, when using your information for marketing purposes.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
All personal information is stored on systems designed to meet applicable regulatory requirements
If you want to continue receiving updates and exclusive news relating to Toothbuckle.com you don’t need to do anything – we will keep your details in accordance with our new Data Promise and you will still be able to opt out of communications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, don’t worry – we will still send you important information like order confirmation and dispatch confirmation.
We don’t sell or rent your information onto third parties. We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.